SAFETY COMES FIRST, ALWAYS.
Because the well-being of our employees is so important, our Safety Director heads a program to make sure all guidelines are followed to a T.
As part of this safety program:
- Every department head conducts safety training on a regular basis
- Inspections are conducted weekly
- The OSHA 10 hour safety course is required of all employees
- All employees of MEC are CPR Certified & AED trained
- All MEC Employees have CORI Checks and have Security Clearance
- We are ASHE-certified to give employees the training they need to work in healthcare environments
PEACE OF MIND INSTALLATION
All of our installs are performed in compliance with current:
- BICSI, TDMM’s and manufacturers’ training methods
- All applicable state, city, OSHA and National Electric Codes (NEC)
Our BICSI-trained technicians work under the supervision of an MEC Project Manager with RCDD credentials. Your PM is coordinates technicians’ work in conjunction with all of the client’s site representatives and project teams, so the project is completed according to the schedule and the scope of work.
WE WARRANTY OUR WORK
As a certified installer for Belden, Ortronics connectivity, Ber-Tek Cable, Mohawk cable, Corning Fiber Systems, Amp connectivity, B-Line and Chatsworth racking and trays, STI fire-stopping, we warranty our work for 25 years.
If, during this time, any failure occurs because of improper installation or manufacturer defect, you won’t be charged. We will even set up a maintenance agreement for yearly testing of your equipment for you.
Audio Visual maintenance contracts can also be provided, as well as warranties for lamp replacements, system calibrations and firmware upgrades.